COVID-19 – Prospect Point Update
Updated August 24, 2021
Ice Cream is open daily at Prospect Point, featuring Rocky Point Ice Cream as well as offering locally roasted coffee, cold drinks and sandwiches.
We thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back to Prospect Point soon!
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
At Prospect Point, the safety of our guests and team members is our first priority. We are adhering to all WorkSafe BC guidelines, the orders put out by the Provincial Health Authority and recommendations by the BC Centre for Disease Control. Below are details on the measures you can expect when visiting Prospect Point:
- Currently, the Ice Cream venue at Prospect Point is open daily, with limited outdoor seating, following all COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Masks are recommended, but not mandatory in all potential queuing areas including the ordering and pick-up area at the Ice Cream venue.
- The Ice Cream venue has an entrance (with hand sanitizer and signage reminding guests to sanitize their hands) and exit with appropriate directional/ground signage, ensuring one-way guest flow through the outdoor venue.
- Team members work behind plexiglass and food is passed through an opening at a designated pick-up area.
- All F&B seating is outdoors and has been spaced to allow for 2-meters of physical distance between tables.
- High frequency cleaning, disinfecting and sanitization of seating, tables and chairs occurs every 30 minutes.
- All team members are wearing masks and appropriate PPE for their position, as well as always following stringent hygiene protocols.
- All team members are encouraged to do a daily health self-assessment prior to coming to work.
- Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
With these measures in place, we are confident that we can provide you with a great outdoor experience at Prospect Point. Thank you for your support and trust in us.