COVID-19 – Prospect Point Is Now Fully Open
July 1, 2020
Prospect Point is now fully open from 10am daily.
Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our team members and guests. We are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe.
We have taken the following steps to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission, and to ensure the highest level of safety in the preparation and delivery of our food to you by:
- Instructing Team Members to stay home if they experience symptoms of any illness, or have recently travelled
- Practicing physical distancing.
- Increasing the sanitization frequency of surfaces.
- Reiterating the importance of frequent and proper hand washing.
- Continuing to follow all established HACCP (Food Safe) procedures, which serve to mitigate the spread of viruses, bacteria and other foodborne pathogens.
- Ensuring Team Members continue to use food preparation disposable gloves and wear protective disposable masks.
- Ensuring the cleaning and sanitation of all food preparation surfaces using CFIA approved cleaning surfactants and sanitizer, along with mechanical washing and sanitizing of all food preparation utensils.
- Ensuring that all transaction point of contacts and devices are part of our regular sanitation schedule.
- Continuing to purchase our products from government approved vendors, in order to ensure the safety of our supply chain.
- Encouraging credit and debit card payment methods in order to minimize contact.
We thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Point!